Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday August 29, 2008

Three years ago Katrina hit and your Mama tells you and your parents are evacuating tomorrow for hurricane Gustav. Think now for the next few years at the slightest notice of hurricane people will vacate.

Hurricanes give us warning and that is good. Many other catastrophes don't.

My daughter Dale is visiting me and we have had so much fun playing together. Fixing our hair, talking about boys, and school and my writing. I was a very tough Mama--supervised my kids and made sure they got good grades. Brought students over from Germany and Paris to live with us and supervise their studies. They hated me. But now they are all so talented--following their dreams. Your mama has a masters and a BA from a fine school in California and I suspect she will require great studies of you as well. I miss you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment